Jordan's first day of school outfit her Daddy bought her...so cute!
Wallace did not want her to go...he's lost without his big sister and determined never to go to school himself. Ever.
Look at my big girl...sniff sniff...
She had to have a brown and pink backpack...she loves having one. I hid secret messages all over the inside of her backpack just between her and mommy!
This was a VERY hard day for me but Jordan handled things really well...I on the other hand, did not.
Daddy's big girl!
Nana and Jordan.
Papa, Jordan and Wallace as we were leaving...
Deep in thought on her way there....
The "green mile" so to speak...well for me...man that was hard handing her over, horrible!
Meeting up with the other kids in her class and her teacher Mrs.Penner!
Jordan calls Mrs. Penner "snow white's grandma"...so cute! What a great teacher, Jordan is fortunate to have her we've heard.
Jordan and her friend Ava!
Getting ready to go to class....here is when my anxiety levels skyrocket....
Jordan ran back while everyone was heading in to give her brother a hug goodbye...so sweet!
The new principal even came out to say hello and welcome the new students!
She made it....I made it! We left with her super excited to go back...Congratulations to my big girl Jordan! I love you "Boobers!"
No comments:
Post a Comment